This handbook provides a set of custom rules, lore, and story resources for players participating in the Falleron campaigns. Falleron uses the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset, adding custom races, spells, classes, backgrounds, and items.
his is the home of the Stories of Falleron, a compendium of short fiction and other writings used within the various campaigns in the Falleron setting.
The origin mythos of the plane of Falleron, called The Fool’s Tale, covers the creation of the plane of existence, the gods and goddesses, the mortal races, and the origins of many of the long standing features and legends of the realms:
The following stories have appeared in one or more of the campaigns as snippits of lore or secrets to unlock as they traveled:
- Codex: The Fool and the Stone King
- Codex: The Record of the Old Watchtower
- Codex: The Chimi People and the Origins of the “Chimera”
- Codex: A Brief History of Mullenstone
- Codex: History of Ovid Kings