The Scourge of Heinrich follows the story of Gladbaegol and Associates, a rag-tag group of adventurers brought together by an ill-fated boat trip across Barrier Bay, fifty years after the events of The Troubles of Mullenstone Campaign. Undead menaces, potent hallucinogens, and alcoholism are all important themes explored in a typical night of The Scourge of Heinrich!
- Chapter One: Sifting Through the Wreckage
- Chapter Two: Exploring Kells Village
- Chapter Three: Hearthflare Temple
- Chapter Four: Highland Games
- Chapter Five: Setting Sail for Adventure
- Chapter Six: Exploring Roc Isle
- Interlude: From Roc to Daytown
- Chapter Seven: There’s Something Fishy in Daytown
- Chapter Eight: Forgiveness and Favors
- Chapter Eight Point Five: Kraw’s Lone Night
- Chapter Nine: Jailbreak, Sewers and Gary, Oh My!
- Chapter Ten: Herding Sheep
- Chapter Eleven: Digging Deep